Thursday, October 25, 2012

Better (Hopefully) Late Than Never...

Wow.

Life gets in the way of living, doesn't it?

I blink (while dealing with illnesses, Hunter's injury at his first middle-school dance, and just plain dealing with life), and find it's been almost three weeks since my last post...

I have been keeping busy, though, so let me go ahead and give you this:


You may notice the similarity to one of the posters for the 1988 film Fright Night, Part II; I won't deny that this image has stuck with me since I first saw it lo those many years ago, and was definitely on my mind when I drew this.

I hope you enjoy this one, and I'll see you tomorrow with something new...
***********************************************************
Thanks for reading my ranting,

Brad


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that Hunter was injured at his dance! Hope he's ok now.

    That pic is a bit creepy!

    Jai

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope everyone is doing well now!

    I'd be creeped out more by the drawing if it were just the eyes... STOP LOOKING AT ME!!!

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete