Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday Treasures: A Few Funnies...

With today being the first day of school (and consequently my first full week back at work), I didn't have time to put together a full post, so I thought I would just leave you a couple of funnies that I first heard on the Dr. Demento radio show years ago.

This first one is by The Frantics, a Canadian comedy troupe. This is the only video I could find that had clear enough audio, and I recommend closing your eyes and listening as though it were on radio. It just seems funnier that way.



Next up is the Smothers Brothers:



And an early "Weird Al" song that you may not have heard:



Tuesday Treasures will make a full comeback next week, but I hope you enjoy the funnies.

**********************************
Thanks for reading my ranting,

Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment