Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday Treasures: Ace, the Bat-Pug

Once again, I find my planned installment of Tuesday Treasures taking a backseat to something passed on by a friend.

This is what I get for surrounding myself with people who
A. Know how easily amused I am, and
B. Know exactly what kind of stuff so easily amuses me.

This one comes from my friend Mandy.

There is absolutely nothing I can say to make this any funnier, so I'm just going to let you go at it:



I told you.
*******************
Thanks for reading my ranting,

Brad

5 comments:

  1. That was slightly painful. But hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've watched this so many times and I still laugh!!! It also always reminds of you! Blol! -Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. Did you ever see that video with the cat in its carrier? The owner asks if the cat wants to go to the vet, and the cat meows what can easily be interpreted as "I don't want to." Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was cute. And you're welcome for the penguin vid. :D

    ReplyDelete